Outdoor Odyssey’s approach to experiential learning and teambuilding is quite unique. While many high adventure outfits offer exhilarating experiences for individuals and teams they are missing one primary element. We base everything that we facilitate on a set of leadership principles that apply to everyday work, life, and relationships. Our goal is to build confidence in the individual while instilling ideas on how that individual can become a more effective leader. Our focus is not only on building leaders but also on the team and how important communication, trust, cooperation, and acceptance of all members of any team is.
– Various lodging options from rustic cabins to luxury lodges
– Conference Center for meetings/dining
– 60’ climbing complex with rappelling, 3 zip lines, climbing, leap of faith, and more
– 12 element Leadership Reaction Course
– 12 element Low Ropes Course
– Sahalie Adventure Challenge Center – the area’s only indoor heated climbing and ropes facility
– Low Impact Initiatives for any age
– Orienteering and GPS
Roll over the photos and click on the plus sign to learn more about our facilities.
For additional information, please check out our “Program Video” below: